(a bit OT) Not a club eh?

Thanks to all of you who have answered my various posts, and keep it coming!
If this is NOT a club, then it must be something better. The Vortex is useful
too, but takes a bit more "sifting". Fred's TDI page is sort of the same deal
as us for diesels, for serious (a bit too serious?) tech stuff you go there
instead of the Vortex. The one thing about the Vortex is you can cross
reference with people having the same engine, I always have to catch myself on
the 16V forum , thinking not everyone has a Scirocco (then I feel sorry for
them...)
As for the people who I've never met, well, I know Peter is helpful, Andy is
too nice for words, and then there's Marie... (you go girl!) - what a great
bunch!
And one more thing, you folks are willing to answer even the most basic stuff
with no put downs. Keep it up, you're great!

Cathy, still with the head problems...(1987 16V under construction but on the
road at present)