Crunch time!

Well, I was driving and the dude in the Ford Explorer infront of me got cut
off so he hit his brakes and I hit mine. Too bad mine went out on me...
rearended him at about 20mph. Didn't scratch his car but I totalled my
eurobumper and the left side euro lights and the Kamei mesh grill might be
salvageable. The culprit was a hole in the left front brake line... so you
all should go check your lines... save yourself from getting fucked up the
ass. :D
Tyler
8816v