Parts for sale!!!!

I still have some parts left from my wrecked 85, as well as things that
piled up in my garage:

dual exhaust manifold (4-2) from a diesal  -  35
front seats, grey cloth, good shape, excellent foam - 75
16V rear seat, excellent shape - 35
Nuespeed upper front stress bar for A1 8V - 40
Brand new, never used TT passenger side motor mount, in new bracket - make
me an offer as I don't remember how much I paid for it
2 sets of hatch lifts - good working order - 15 each set
rear hatch cover, black no holes, with rubber hangers - 40
rear us bumper with white cover, excellent shape - 20
8V cylinder head, great shape, clean, only 85K on it - 90

All parts are located in Monroe, NY (1 hr north of NYC) Will not ship seats
or bumper.  All items are "or best offer" and do not include shipping.
Thanks!!

Brad

vwrocco85@hotmail.com
315-268-1289