Re: My brakes SUCK.

In a message dated 1/19/01 8:01:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scirocco@telus.net writes:

Hey list

Driving an auto, I notice more brake fade (I guess 'cause I use them a bit
more) and I was wondering if upgrading to stainless steel braided lines and
a 16V bastard cyl. would help?

Marie

Do you know if you have vented rotors? VW put solid rotors on some of the
strangest things in the late 80's. The lines won't really help with fade
though.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)