RE: Stripped out engine mount stud..AGAIN

I think you can drop the front one in from the top, but the rear would have
to go in from inside the car.  I haven't looked very closely at clearances,
or where the bolt would go in the interior.  Just have the basic concept
design in my head.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle