Re: ND '01 - more info//pathetic, jealous whining....

   Clipping away...
<< [QUOTE][b]I think here nobody is really trying to deny the amount of cars
you
 guys brought, that is truly awesome and something to be proud of,>>
       Wow, he just killed his sniveling rant himself, but...

<< its just that the participation award is a big thing to show which group
is the strongest and can represent the most QUALITY cars. [/b][/QUOTE]>>
      Not having been there, but I get the feeling the actual award is for
"which group is the strongest and can represent the most cars." Sounds like
more shallow whining ("but our cars were prettier!"). Wa wa waa, wa wa waa....

 << [QUOTE][b]I think the issue here is you guys aren't a regular club or
group. You
 have a couple big gatherings every year and toss back emails every day.>>
   I suppose other clubs never do this?

 <<but in addition we all know each other by sight. We chill at each others
houses for no reason or go over to help work on someone's car.[/b][QUOTE]>>
   Sounds more like he's pushing that clubs should be an elitist, exclusive,
'locals only' idea. Sad.

 <<[QUOTE][b] Scirocco.org isn't a real tight nit group,>>
  Ok, how many other car clubs (ANY car) can say they have what amounts to an
international database of experience to tap into for advice or help. Not to
mention a non-retail based comerce in parts selling/swapping and locating.
No, guess we're not real tight there...

<<and it just sort of seemed like you all came together just for this one
purpose, to show as many cars as you possibly could. [/b][/QUOTE]>>
  Uuuhm.... ok.... as opposed to, other car clubs doing... what?

             and now to rub it in thier faces...
<And I know some of the Sciroccos that showed up whos drivers weren't on the
list,
 JOINED after that.>
   Cheers to that!

  < You've got it easy; you're all local.  We've got to pull people from CA,
Washington, Vancouver BC, Ohio, Georgia, Ontario Canada, New York...>
    No, we don't NEED to, WE JUST DO !!!

Carl(wish I could get out there now)
77rocco
89fox