[tech] CVs

Guys,

My Cvs are definitely on their way out.  Both boots are fuct and I plan on
replacing the entire driveshaft and inner and outer CVs.  I think that this
will be the easiest route.

When replacing them, can I get away with not having to do an alignment?
Will the CVs 'pop' out if I take out the entire driveshaft?

Now, with respect to the inner CVs, I have a 84 Shitrocco with the 4K
tranny.  Does it have the 100mm or 90mm inner CVs?  I haven't looked
underneath yet but I wanna know in advance.

Thanks

Sal

BTW, Mike you were partially right about the oil pressure sender. It was
definitely loose and leaking but there's still some oil leaking from
somewhere in the same vicinity.

81 Scirocco
84 VWabbit
84 Shitrocco