Re: Engine Start Button

> You know how the S2000 has a red Engine Start button? Well, would we be
> able to do that to our cars?  I was thinking about it (for a while now)
> and this is what I came up with.  Basically, you would use and Arcade
> Machine button, rougly about $2 (red?) and run it to the starter. As
> long as the key is in the on position, the car would be able to start.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hey Pete!
  I have done this to my '81 rocco... I was bored one day last summer
and decided to give this a try.  I don't have a "red" button, but
used a black one that I found at Pep Boys...I have been looking for
just the right RED button... anyhow, I also wired in two toggle switches
to control the fuel, ignition, and accessories.
 You can check out how it looks in my car...
<http://www.geocities.com/vwtype53/MK1page.htm>

=====