Re: suspension setups, etc. FAQ anywhere?

In a message dated 1/17/01 11:48:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
C1J1Miller@aol.com writes:

Is there a particular book to purchase that discusses this, and some trade
offs involved?
Thanks, Chris Miller, Windham NH, c1j1miller@aol.com

This is one area where I would recommend "Volkswagen Sport Tuning for street
and competition" by Per Schroeder. I usually don't recommend this book
because it's basically all about how to bend the rules of SCCA racing and
such...which isn't of much use to most of us who just drive on the street. I
found the Greg Raven book much more useful in that regard. Good Luck...

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)