Re: Engine Start Button

I had a Quantum I did this to.  Not because it was cool, because I was too
cheap to buy a new starter relay.  I went to Radio Shack got a button, ran
power from the battery to the switch, then from the switch to the starter
solenoid.  Worked great, until my brother ran the car into a wood pile.

Kenneth
1980 Scirocco S
1991 Corrado

> >From: Peter Walsh <pjwst17+@pitt.edu>
> >To: Roc List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> >Subject: Engine Start Button
> >Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:15:49 -0500
> >
> >Hey Guys,
> >
> >You know how the S2000 has a red Engine Start button? Well, would we be
> >able to do that to our cars?  I was thinking about it (for a while now)
and