Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1651

Re:  Ox Sensor light on.  There was a TSB campaign on that, at least for
16Vs.  Long story about how mine came on during early AM drive home from
friend's bachelor party and complications thereof.

RE:  FI cleaner.  Techron used to be the stuff VW sold.  FWIW, if you
put it into tank with less than the recommended gallons, it'll work a
little better.  I try to do that on partial tank before oil change to
ensure that it doesn't contaminate oil.  But, if you don't have that cold
stumbling on 40-50 deg F days jsut after the jcold enrichment ends, it
may not be necessary to super dose it.  Just my $0.02.

RE;  recommendations for FSP 81 S.  The serious guys go with coil-overs,
fancy shocks, etc.  you can easily double your investment on just the
suspension, but you may only have to do it once, especially if you go
road racing.  There is a VW specific autox list, FWIW.  But the road to
FSP primacy is kinda one-way, car may not be great on street anymore.

 --
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...