NON ROC SUPERBOWL

iam sure many of you dont care but i am goign to be in tampa forthe superbowl, for the past year i have been interning for theproduction department of teh RAVEN'S footbal organization, adn thru the playoffs adn allteh home games i have helped out so when i todl my boss that iw oudl be getttign a free ride to Ft lauderdale i asked him to get me a few tickets so i coudl go with my best friend, he calls me back tells me he has some bad news for me, he cant get tickets at all, he can however get me a set of credentials(Yipppppeeeeeee), For all that dont know, you can see me on teh field, I AM ON THE FIELD AT THE SUPERBOWL,  how friggin cool is that, i am goign to try to get areosmiths autograph, now is there anyone aroudn ft lauderdale goign? adn is there anyone aroudn tampa?
jonas