Re: New comer to the list with 1K's of questions

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> Keep your hands off him TBERK... He's for the girls...  :)
>
> Welcome to the list. Ignore half the comments and the other half is really
> good info.
> Have fun, drive safe,
>
> Julie Macfarlane

Hey, HEY!  Not like that!   8P

More like a Lord of the Flies, Apocalypse Now, Texas Chain Saw Massacre
kinda thing. You'll understand as you get to know me better. <j/k>

Jeffrey D., and the Fava Bean guy really messed up my action. <sigh>

Scirocco content- I have a 16v pressure plate & 210 mm clutch disk in
the mail. Woo Hoo! I've been stock piling so much stuff for the Roc but
now it's time to assemble the stuff into the beast. Stay tuned!

TBerk