Re: New comer to the list with 1K's of questions

533 were 16V, 532 were 8V. I remember some of these option codes: 352 cruise,
560 sunroof, W05 power package. I used to work at a dealership. Its criminal
to think how many brochures, tapes etc I would throw out as part of the end
of the model year cleanup. Wish I had them back now.
John