Re: New comer to the list with 1K's of questions

> Options         D01 D13 D73 W05 002 352
>                 560 647 687(unsure.. a little worn out..on the last one)
>
> I assume those options numbers you say are stumping all of us Eh?

  exactly. if we could get enough people with enough time to look at
those stickers, we might be able to nail some of these down by process
of elimination. i'll have to start on a web page for that, i guess....

> Why did you call them West virginian wheel caps?

  because you accidently typed in 'wv' instead of 'vw'.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com