ND show class suggestion

Michelle,
My name is Steve Roth, and I'm a Club H2O member, a Scirocco.org mailing
list member, and a die-hard Scirocco enthusiast from Spokane, WA.  I
plan on coming to the show in May, and would like to suggest an
additional class.  due to the fact that there will be a large number of
VW Scirocco enthusiasts (50+?) from the mailing list and from club H2O
coming to the show this year, I would like to suggest a Scirocco class,
possibly broken up into Mk1('75-'81) and Mk2('82-'88) Scirocco classes
based on body style.  Members of the Scirocco list are already
formulating their plans to attend the show, and are very enthusiastic.
If I can be of any further help in defining the class, or providing
judging information, please ask.  Please consider this suggestion, and
I'll see you  in May.
Thanks Michelle!
Steve Roth