Re: O2 sensor (light)

In a message dated 1/16/2001 12:27:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com writes:

<< ut do I now have to reset the
 light, or is that automatically taken care of?  Furthermore, can the
 light only be reset with a special tool which I do not have? >>

I would, for sure, have the light off before you go to your test.  The
special high tek tool that i use is a nail or a pen cap cover.  The reset
button is behind the coolant overflow bottle, You may need to lift it up to
get to the speedo box that has the reset button, push it  in and your good to
go.

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>