Re: anyone tried the cheap H4's from JCWhitney?

In a message dated 1/15/01 3:23:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thescirocco@juno.com writes:

<<  My quote of the day: "Hella is the Bilstein of lighting..."  >>

    Yeah, I'll go with that.
   A few weks ago I was looking through an import perf. shop (read as "clear
lights and stickers for any Honda only") and noticed a stack of H4's they had
for sale. Same price as Hella, by a company called "autofriend" or something,
made in India. The facets in the lens looked shallow, near-flat, like a bad
Hella copy.
   ...then the guy behind the counter said, "VW made the Fox?"....

Carl
77rocco
89fox