Re: anyone tried the cheap H4's from JCWhitney?

>I've used the generic H4's from JCW before...
>
>They said "Bigie" on the lens, it kinda looked like Cibie... 8^)
>
>They are better than US sealed beams, but the Hellas are well worth the
>extra money...

Can the Hella Aftermarket headlights still be purchaced from somewhere?  Or are they only floating around as used?  I may be coming into an '81 S rocco this spring (trading for my '84 Jetta).  I would like to find some nice glass hella's for it.  I have a grille, and stock headlight setup for it hanging on the wall in my room that i got from a fellow list member.  Im also gonna be lookin for a good hood, definatly a left front fender, and possibly a right one too.  The car is cirrus gray metallic, and except for a little bit of front end dammage, it is perfict!  A nice colorado specimine!  I think i have already sourced some front 10.1" front brakes for it too (thanks justin)!!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)