Ok then: stress bar vs sway bar

Ok then, what is the advantages of either a stress bar or a sway bar?

I'm assuming I donıt really need a stress bar cause I donıt do any racing or
really heavy driving.  Would a sway bar help me with cornering, and the
"body roll" (my term) I feel when cornering or going over dips/rises in the
road at good speed?  Cause thatıs what it feels like, kinda like the car is
swaying :-)  am I making any sense?

And, are they easy to install?  Drilling?

Thanks oh Vw gurus.

Greg

Ps - STILL looking for that rear bumper skin :-)  who had the white one?  I
might even take that one now, hehe.

--
'84 Scirocco
scirocco@macslut.org