RE: Prep (on a budget) Q's, and Cheapassness.

> If you have some welding skills (I don't...yet), I'm
> sure you could make
> either of these parts quite easily. I'd bet Cheapass
> Ron has all the details
> by now. ;)

Cheapass Ron has a homemade lower tie bar on his
Cabby, seemed to do the trick.  Square mild steel
tubing and a coupla' welded-on ears, holes 29" apart
(Sorry Aaron, can't convert to metric in ma' haid).
But for the mere $40 I spent on obtaining a factory
4-point bar for my 16Victor© that was lacking, it
wadn't worth the effort. Besides, mine looks like
shit.

Now, de upper, dat's beyond me.  But Victor came with
one, prolly so's the PO felt good about the big ol'
NEUSPEED  sticker on the hatch glass...(which was
scraped off waiting for the tow truck to come and take
'im home) so's I got no worries there.  Too many bends
and welds, so buy one, Eurosport seemed...cheap.

C.R.© is now working on a rear anti-sway bar ala
Shine.  Solid aluminum square bar (dunno, 6061?) is
the latest thought...two holes, bingo, done.  Reckon
I'll call it the "Hiney" bar.

Get it...rear...S-hine..."hiney"...?!?

Sorry about the prose, had a few Kitzmann Pilseners
with my Jaegerschnitzel; now back at the Hotel
Bayerischerhof, in Erlangen (Germany).

Peace, love, and dubs,

Ron
(That's MISTER Cheapass, son)