RE: Need some more help with CV job

OK '81 and earlier have the clip. Later model ones dont. HOWEVER, if you
have one of those crap japanese/american remanufactured shitboxes on your
car it is entirely possible that they have clips. Thats how they save money.
Rebuild the old shit and sell it to you with a life time warranty (have fun
replacing them every 6 months).

>W A I T ! , before you start banging away.
>Didn't some these axles come with a circlip.
>Anyone know years, axles, etc......
>If memory serves me, I did this on an axle/CV and by the time I realized
>there was a clip there I'd bent it pretty good. (the clip)
>David, I think this was one of your axle's, (81 Scirocco) do you remember
>this?
>

>Randy B
>"keeps forgetting to take his memory pills"
>81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
>81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
>87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA