RE: Whatever......[profanity]

At 04:00 PM 1/12/01 , Daniel Snow wrote:
>WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THESE
>ASS-HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa boy!!!  Hooooollllly shit!   LOL!!

>COULDN'T THEY HAVE USED A FUCKING HONDA OR SOMETHING!

Bwhahahahahaha!!!

>I mean, that 'Rocco looked like she still HAD some life in her.

[LMAO]  Sorry...  :)

I kinda knew it would touch some people on the list -- but I still was like
"wha?" when I saw it so I had to post it to the list.

For all we know, they towed the car there.  Yeah, my car is my baby, but I
don't think you need to work yourself up _that_ much over it. :)

Jason