RE: Need some more help with CV job

W A I T ! , before you start banging away.
Didn't some these axles come with a circlip.
Anyone know years, axles, etc......
If memory serves me, I did this on an axle/CV and by the time I realized
there was a clip there I'd bent it pretty good. (the clip)
David, I think this was one of your axle's, (81 Scirocco) do you remember
this?

Randy B
"keeps forgetting to take his memory pills"
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver