RE: Link me to the linkage - Komposit price

I saw the Komposit linkage kit close up at WaterFest2k last year, and it looks and feels very solid. A prototype unit was in a Mk1 Scirocco. It felt like a short shift kit, but each gear selection was very distinct. The cost at the show was in the $200 range, not exactly cheap, but it is a nice piece of work.

The Komposit one's you listed are the one's my buddy sent me the link to and
is like the way Eric did his.
I wasn't able to find a price last night on the Komposit ones, do you know
what they are going for?

Do You Yahoo!?