RE: Link me to the linkage - Jonas K Q?

Danny,
Those TSR one's look very nice and the quality looks good.
I'm pretty sure the one's I saw before (the one's I thought Brian was
referring to) looked exactly like the OEM ones but were Alum. ended instead
of the white plastic.

<http://hometown.aol.com/bfdeihl/myhomepage/auto.html>

The Komposit one's you listed are the one's my buddy sent me the link to and
is like the way Eric did his.
I wasn't able to find a price last night on the Komposit ones, do you know
what they are going for?

<http://www.komposit.net/vwaccessories.htm>

I agree with you the TSR one's look great.
$60 is a good price as the stainless steel/teflon lined ball joint rod ends
are like $14 ea. From McMaster Carr if you were to make this kit yourself
parts alone would be more than the TSR setup.

<http://www.mcmaster.com/>

Are the TSR one's teflon lines or otherwise dampened a little. I will be
interested to find out if anyone has any vibration problems.

Jonas, are these the ones you got as well?

Thanks for the correction and links Danny.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver