New car updates/mk2 16v building.

I bought a 2000 Golf GLS 1.8T in  to cruise around in this winter, and
spring/summer/fall while I build my 16v Scirocco. It's going to the
welders in 2 weeks to be completely seam welded and fully caged while
having any minor frame tweaks ironed out. I really love the rigidity of
my golf IV, so I had to opt for the cage and seam welding, plus I don't
feel like dying if I flip my toy car........ After some driving to let
it settle it's getting corner balanced and aligned. I found a really
great welder/chassis fabricator who works cheap and does good work.
After that some Tornado Red Paint all over with clearcoat, new interior,
and a really built 2.1l 16v motor I'll have my toy car...... It begins
:)

1980 PartsCar
1986 16v toy
2000 Golf GLS 1.8T with a tweaked rear axle.