Re: Link me to the linkage

Hi Brian, Randy and Scirocco List,

The pictures of the TSR linkages can be found at:

http://hometown.aol.com/bfdeihl/myhomepage/auto.html

I don't know about the "aluminum ended" ones that Randy Block is referring
to, but these are steel spherical rod ends. They are also adjustable.

I've seen another, (more expensive) linkage kit being sold that also looks
pretty good.

Their webpage is:
http://www.komposit.net/vwaccessories.htm

Frankly-- I haven't seen the two linkages side-by-side to judge quality
differences, (and if you think these are aluminum, Randy-- neither have you),
but I know enough about TSR to believe in their products.

The group buy is well underway, and the order for 31 linkages was placed
yesterday.

Expect to see either rave reviews of these kits in early February, or BFDeihl
applying for the "witness protection program".

Actually, when they are adjusted and new-- stock linkage pieces do a good
job. But I really feel the added precision, durability and adjustability of
the spherical ended units more than justifies the $60 delivered cost of the
group buy...

Happy Motoring.

Danny