From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott Richardson
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 1:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Need help with axle

I started a CV job today and I've run into a little trouble (as expected). I
started with the driver side and got the axle out without a problem by
pushing the inner joint up while pulling the axle out of the wheel hub.
However, on the passenger side it is a little more difficult because I can't
get any movement up and down. Therefore, I can't get the axle out of the
hub. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Scott Richardson
'86 8V Scirocco