Re: Speaking of door handles,,,

At 12:37 PM 1/8/01 -0500, Peter Walsh wrote:
>Where did you get this nylon sleeve at?? and if its from VW, do you have
>the part number??
>Pete

I got it at the dealer about 8 years ago or so.  It must have been
mentioned in VW & Porsche at the time, because I don't know how else I
could have heard of it.  Maybe Potterman is familiar with it.

John C. Worden
Wayne, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Back on the road-new Overdrive, welded transfer case and
other stuff
'86 Scirocco 8V- Soon to be for sale
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear