RE: Fw: 1981 Scirocco for sale in California

Oh yeah, I remember Sean, but he apparently no longer works for Firestone on San Antomio in Mountain View.  Didn't  you sell him your cage Randy? Anyway he's also the same guy that gave me a good lead on a nice Mars Red 1981 "S" that I bought. Remember Randy?

DG