RE: [non] lupo info wanted

That's not so hard...if you have the resources to get the car imported,
surely you should have the resources to get a replacement cluster imported
and use that to prove that you haven't driven more than 2500 miles a year,
if you had to prove it.  Drive with one cluster in, and swap when necessary.
The only flaw I see is if you ever get into an accident, it could be very
hard to swap clusters before the insurance people see the mileage shown on
the odometer, and you'll get busted.  OTOH, if you don't crash, you don't
have to worry about that.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle