[non-roc] Audi no start

Anyone know what could cause this problem?  Car is 5cyl 83 audi coupe

this morning was -20 C plus wind, and I went out to start my car to go to work.  cranked for a few seconds and then stopped cranking.  battery isn't dead, cause the volts read 12v and the car won't start by bump starting it or a boost.  I'm hoping to get this fixed tonight as my car is at the bottom of my street on the road and it's supposed to snow tonight.  I only hear a relay click when I turn the key.

I don't have a bentley yet as I bought the car 2 weeks ago...I can't figure out which fuse would be for the ignition or starter to check it....I can't even find the damn starter on this car (I only looked for a minute cause I was freezing cold and late for work.

Any help is appreciated

TIA
Casey
84 Roc