[2.0 16v jetta] Performance Questions

Hey Guys,

With the purchase of my totally stock 2.0 16v Jetta, I had some questions that would help me up the HP a bit.  Here is what I have done/doing so far.

Having the flywheel lightened/re surfaced as we speak (and getting a clunk noise fixed in the trans)
replaced any bad CV boots/joints
replacing steering column boot
timing belt replaced
K&N Filtercharger

what else would help me? I am looking now for mild/inexpensive mods.  As I own this car, I wish to P&P the head/euro cams, 50 mm intake, and exaust work.  What could I do at this point?

Oh, BTW, the suspension from my golf will find its way on the jetta (minus the sway bars)

Pete
Pete Walsh
90 Jetta GLi 2.0 16v 109,000+ Miles
85 Golf (almost a GTi) 197,000+ miles
87 16v Rocco 262,000 miles (has found a good home)
http://www.pitt.edu/~pwalsh