Re: fly wheel

> The A3 one is different although it is the same size. In any case,
> you don't
> want it...
>
> Mike

Keep in mind that I didn't have the original to go by when I replaced the
clutch/transmission on a 87GTi but it (the A-3 flywheel) looked very
similar.  The outer lip looked a bit thicker; however, when you get one
lightened that material is removed and it bolts up.  Could you elaborate
as to why you wouldn't want it?

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/