Group buy: bitching and moaning

How about we keep this discussion off list, Shawn, Peter, et al?

Victor

>>> <VWMikeLVW@aol.com> 01/08 1:23 PM >>>
In a message dated 1/7/01 11:52:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

> >Well,...next time you inquire, perhaps phrase it in the form of a
> >question.
>

> next time ill phrase it however I want to phrase it and if its directed
> at you, ill put your name on it. or would you prefer that I send my post
> to you for proofing first since you seem to be in charge of it all??

RRREEEEOOOWWW!!!!!

Mike
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel">http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel</A>
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)