From: chris jevens [mailto:rocco1987@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 7:59 AM
To: thescirocco@juno.com; sfenton@amazon.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Mechanical cable

I was told by Eric at 1-800-vw-parts that there was only the auto-adjustable
cable for the 16v. He was claiming the reason being that there is a metal
housing (I believe) that was added to the rocco 16v housing to clear the
rocco's brake booster... well gotta go... I hope this is still not a
problem!

chris
87 1.8 16v rocco