Re: UPDATE...CIS Problems..Still NO START

Chris's idea is a good one...plugs can foul...uh
oh...memory diversion - story - more to follow:
---
After I rebuilt the engine on my first car, a 1964
Triumph TR-4, it was a no-start (this was about 1978).
My Dad and I tried and checked absolutely everything,
and I said, Dad, I'm going to go get some new plugs,
nothing else is working."  Dad said "There's nothing
wrong with the plugs...if the ones in the car are bad
I'm going to smash the @#$%ing things!"

So off I went, and back I came, and in went the plugs.
 Dad was cleaning up tools.  The car started for me
immediately, and I started to clean while it warmed
up.  Dad went alongside the car, and knelt down.  I
thought he was cleaning up too, until all I saw of him
behind the car was his hand on the hammer, up and
down, silently smashing the plugs, good to his word!!
(What a memory, at least it makes me smile!)
---

Anyway, Chris, try the plugs, and check your timing w/
t-light while you're cranking (you do have a remote
starter button, don't you?!?), just to make sure
you're not way way off.  You can bring the timing in
while cranking...maybe it'll fire for you...keep us
posted...wish I could help (CIS is fun!)  Dunno what
else to tell you...

Ron