UPDATE...CIS Problems..Still NO START

OK,...everything is put back on the car....Now when the air meter plate is
raised the fuel injectors are spraying.  The cold start valve is still NOT
spraying.  The car has good cranking and all the wires are sending spark to
the distributor cap.  But still no fire.   It has that *hesitate* "I'm going
to fire" sound then it disappears and it is back to just crank, crank,
crank.  I put a new fuel filter on,....checked the spray patterns for all
the injectors and all seems dead on minus the cold start injector not
spraying.  I dunno.  Maybe I should go buy a fuel pressure gauge?  Any
specifics on buying one of these?  Any other ideas?   One last
question,.....if I am getting fuel from the injectors now,....the fuel pump
is working correctly, yes?
Thanks again,
Chris