RE: [OT] TT

Awwww C'mon guys. Don't kill my dream. I just hate to see the Scirocco die.
I guess I see the similarities between the old Beetle/new Beetle and the
Ghia/TT. But you see, If I bought one (which I wouldn't) I'd probably
fabricate a badge that said Scirocco IV for the back of it for old times
sake.
Whatever the next VW sports car is, assuming it is not some Civic Si looking
coupe, I shall BUY it and RE-badge it as a SCIROCCO. HAH!
LOL.
Yeah Right!

Randy
"the difference between a dream and reality is perception, as perverted as
it may be"

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:43:24 EST Cmr446@cs.com writes:

>   I keep thinking of it more like a New Ghia, like the New Beetle..
>
> Carl (wasting bandwidth)
> 77rocco
> 89fox

That's exactly what I think...

The Scirocco energy or synergism died with the Corrado.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF