Re: No More Rocco....

At 10:01 AM -0500 1/4/01, Peter Walsh wrote:
>Yes, the Recaro's are in super mint condition, not one mark on them and the
>power still works.  It also has the factory COLOR MATCHED BBS wheels :-)
>
>The car looks sweet, when i get pics up ill post to my site.
>
>Pete

Pete, I think I need to do you a big favor and let you trade me your
GLI for my '84 Wolfsburg.  You've lived with a Scirocco for years,
it's in your blood.  I haven't had mine long enough to form an
unnatural emotional attachment.

Really, Pete, don't thank me.  I know you're speechless with joy.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |