Going to Holland

I am going to Holland the last part of March, more
specifically I will be with my inlaws at Ternuezen (my
wife is a Dutch citizen). Hopefully I'll get to see
some indigenous Sciroccos while I am there. Definately
I will be going through Belgium, since we will be
landing in Brussels, maybe France and hopefully
Germany. I was wondering if there might be anything
over there worth picking up and smuggling home for
Sciroccos? Maybe some low dimensional weight parts
might be cheaper over there as opposed to the CONUS?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
2000 Neon ES