Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:35 PM
Subject: turbo question

Does anyone know if the turbo from a 88 Mazda MX-6 (2.2L 12V....4cyl) will work with a VW engine?  I have a chance to get one as my friend is junking his car, I could take it off before he junks it....the turbo still works fine too.

I figure I'd probably have to get different plumbing and exh. manifold right?

Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi Coupe
86 GLi...for parts
88 Golf......sold to my friend who has the junk mx-6 turbo