Re: Weird starting problem

Hey Marie,

    Don't know if you remember but I'm the guy who asked if you lived
in Alberta.  Scottishs.  I've just changed my mail cause I hated having
to sort through all the sciroc stuf to find personal mail.  Anyways I
had this problem, no biggy, it's one of two things both easy.  First go
and check your connections to the starter, clean 'em good, then if the
problem persists, all you got to do is replace the solenoid, it's the
little round thing on top of the starter.  If you don't know how, or
don't want to do it yourself, just take out the starter and take it to
a repair shop and tell 'em to replace the solenoid. K?  Like I said no
biggy.  HTH Later.