Re: what did you get your rocc for xmas?

well, since my rocc has been sitting dead in the driveway after breaking the
swaybar end links again, she got brand new EMsport solid machined aluminum
swaybar brackets for xmas, which also means she got to come out and play
too, a real treat. I also fixed a blown fuse for her, and ran some wiring
for her fog lights.
God, it needs better tires- those shitty Daytonas are not cutting it, but
since it is winter and they have TREAD on them, I guess I should not bitch
too much but they SUCK. I can hear them squalling sitting still..... I need
some lightweight Kosei Racing 15x7 with 205/50/15 Pirelli P-700-z- yeah,
that will fix it.
Ken N.
1985 Scirocco Wolfsburg 8V
1986 Jetta GLI 8V ==PARTED OUT