Re: Shine anti-sway bar, anyone? because...

rapieper@yahoo.com writes:

...because Cheapass Ron has had another idea.

What I'm after is the following data re: the Shine
rear anti-sway bar:

-OD
-ID (if tubular)

The diameters vary as they use different thicknesses for different levels of
rigidity.

-Overall length
-distance between outermost mounting points
-distance between innermost mounting points
-it's weight

It's not too light.... I have a Rabbit Hutch one which is basically an H&H
copy like the Shine one. This is for an A1, right? I think I would have to
pull mine off to take all these measurements you want... Maybe I can just
jack it up and stuff. I should be getting a digital camera soon, so maybe I
should do it then. HTH

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)