Bilstein Shocks

Hi everyone,

      I'm hoping to give my car Bilsteins and H&R springs for Xmas.  I have
the money, but I don't know where to spend it.  Does anyone know where I can
get the Bilsteins for a reasonable price, or for that matter the cheapest
price?  Also, do I need to replace all of the bumpstops? The front strut
bearings?  About 1.5 years ago I had the strut bearings replaced along with
new macpherson struts.  I don't know if the above items are things that need
to be replaced every time the struts and shocks are changed.

Thanks

Aaron
87 16V Scirocco