Seeking Willing Rochester NY Lister

Since Techtonics will not drop ship exhausts to Canada...
I'm looking for someone in the Rochester area, that would be willing to
receive an exhaust for some dude in Toronto.

If you would be willing to install it, I'm sure he'd be interested, that
way he could just drive it home...
I install the exhausts for $50, but you can set your own price.

A fringe benefit in doing this, would be free shipping on smaller stuff,
since Techtonics doesn't charge anything extra for cats and downpipes,
plus a decent discount...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car