Re: possible U.S. spec H/L and grille mod...

In a message dated 12/31/00 1:30:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
desinor@sympatico.ca writes:

 Mike, the original message talked about fog lights *under the bumper*.
I think he wants to keep the low-beams, remove the high beams and extend
the grille over the space previously occupied by the high beams.

ah....I must have missed that connection there or something....I know someone
was talking about fog lights...then there was something about euro
lights.....oh well...

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)