(non-Roc) RE: #VWScirocco channel on Efnet

Well, Andre pointed out that there was some mention of #VWScirocco yesterday
and sho'nuff I looked and found a few references to it in this morning's
digest.  So I stand corrected.  I have no excuse other than to say I didn't
spend much time skimming the digest this morning.  Getting my fat, ugly ass
outta bed and convincing myself to drive 40 minutes to work was about all I
force myself to do.

Did I mention there was an earthquake here today?  ;)